Faculty of Education and Social Work

JP services

Justices of the Peace certify copies of documents, administer statutory declarations and perform other Ministerial roles.

The Faculty of Education and Social Work does not currently have any JPs on staff. The Royal Federation of New Zealand Justices' Associations (Inc) website allows you to search for a JP by suburb or postcode:

Find a JP in New Zealand

Find a JP at the University of Auckland

JP services in New Zealand are free